Vinyl Siding Painting
Vinyl Siding Painting – DiNapoli Painting Reading MA
DiNapoli Painting Company is a local painting contractor offering vinyl siding painting to residential and commercial clients. Many homeowners are not aware that vinyl siding can be successfully painted. With the right paint and appealing color options, you can give your home a whole new look without investing in new siding.
Applying paint to vinyl siding improves its durability, and is less labor-intensive than painting wood, masonry, or hardboard surfaces. Because the siding does not retain moisture, it is easy to clean and dries quickly.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding Painting for Your Property
- Refreshes weathered or faded siding to nearly factory-new appearance, improving the value of the home
- Updates a home’s color scheme for enhanced curb appeal
- Protects the siding from the elements with the latest coating technology
Painting Process for Best Results
Step 1: Cleaning
- Before painting, the surface must be cleaned and any mildew, chalk, or dirt removed to ensure maximum adhesion and to avoid staining. The siding can be cleaned either by hand scrubbing or power washing.
- A product such as Benjamin Moore Clean Multi-Purpose Cleaner (N318) is ideal for this cleaning process. Thoroughly rinse the surface with clean water after washing and follow the application and safety instructions on the product label.
- If necessary we can power wash your house.
- If the Vinyl siding was previously painted, power-wash loose material and feather sand the peeled edges very lightly before panting.
Step 2: Priming
- In most cases a primer is not necessary. Only area of pitted or porous vinyl siding must be primed. In these cases, we recommend Benjamin Moore Fresh Start® High Hiding All Purpose Primer (046) or Fresh Start® Multi-Purpose Latex Primer (N023).
Step 3: Selecting Paint
- For coating vinyl siding or trim, our premium Regal® Select Exterior REVIVE™ for Vinyl Siding is the ideal choice.
- This paint is formulated for optimal performance on vinyl siding and trim with the added benefit of Vinyl Lock technology for superior adhesion. It also fully covers the previous color or faded areas on weathered siding.
- Regal Select Exterior REVIVE provides excellent color retention, is resistant to mildew and can be applied in temperatures as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Step 4: Selecting Colors
- To avoid warping in vinyl siding caused by paint colors that absorb heat, DiNapoli Painting recommends choosing from Benjamin Moore’s color palette that is safe for vinyl, offering hundreds of colors from darker shades to lighter hues.
- Regal Select Exterior REVIVE for Vinyl Siding offers a curated palette of 59 colors that have been selected by our color and design experts. From the palest pastels to the deepest earth tones, our color palette provides the color freedom you expect from Benjamin Moore.
Contact DiNapoli Painting Company for Vinyl Siding Painting
If you are interested in learning more about top-rated vinyl siding painting, get in touch with the experts at DiNapoli Painting company by calling 781-942-8299 or click here.
View Our Portfolio
Hats off to Gary and his crew! I scheduled this springs exterior painting last fall so it would be completed for my son’s graduation party. Gary was in touch early spring and kept me posted on when his crew was planning on starting. There was no need to chase Gary down, he showed up when he said he would and completed the job in a timely manner. The crew of 4-5 guys were professional, friendly and respectful of our property and even took time to greet our dog daily. The attention to details is top notch, any damaged areas were either repaired or brought to my attention. No short cuts which is very uncommon these days! I highly recommend DiNapoli Painting for both interior and exterior painting. These are guys you can trust and they will be there when they say they will be there!
Dinapoli Painting painted the exterior of my house. They did the work in 2 1/2 days.
The power washer arrived on Tuesday, June 2nd, and did a complete power wash of the house.
Dinapoli Painting began scrapping the house on June 10th, and proceeded to scrape, prime, and paint, with completion on Friday June 12th. The painters were extremely professional. They would arrive at 7:30 a.m., cover all shrubs, and plants before painting, and finish up by 5:00 p.m. Gary Dinapoli would arrive in the morning to be sure everything was going well, and that I was satisfied with the scrapping and painting as it was progressing. They took time to remove the shutters, and downspouts prior to painting, and re-installed them upon completion of the paint job.
The house looks great. The painting was top quality. I would highly recommend Dinapoli Painting for any exterior painting.
This is our second time using Dinapoli Painting to paint our house. We have used them twice for the outside and a few different times for various interior jobs. Hands down they are the BEST painting company. Gary will come give you a quote and then BE HERE WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL. Unlike many contractors, Dinapoli is here when they say and are done when they are supposed to be. There are no games. They do a beautiful job and everyone always compliments our painting jobs. I have referred them to many friends. Our neighbors were so disappointed that they didnt got with Dinapoli to paint the outside of the house when it took their painter ALL SUMMER to finish the job. I HIGHLY recommend Dinapoli and wouldn’t go with anyone else.